Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Eat healthy, eat Kashi!




I know a lot of people are turned off by the "all natural" foods. I'll admit, some of it is pretty gross. However, I started eating Kashi snack foods and cereals about a year ago. They are actually pretty good. Even my 3 year old will eat their crackers! Their Honey Sunshine cereal is awesome, btw.

Now they have Kashi frozen entrees. I have only tried the Chicken Florentine and the Sweet and Sour Chicken, but I gotta tell you...they are sooo good. They have several others that I want to try but I haven't had the chance.

So, don't let the "all natural" part fool you! Oh yeah, if you want to try one of their frozen entrees for free, they will mail you a coupon.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Powered By Blogger

That's a Review! © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO