Monday, February 23, 2009

Loud and Clear Sound Amplifier -


I tend to stay clear of ALL As Seen on TV products. I am very skeptical person and I refuse to fall for these "too good to be true" products. That being said, my mother buys EVERYTHING she sees on TV, everything. When my sister went Christmas shopping for my mom this past year, she asked me for ideas. I said, try the "as seen on tv" section at Walmart. She found the section and shortly realized that my mother had EVERY single product on the shelf.

Long story short (or has it been to long already?) my mother bought my dad a Loud and Clear Sound Amplifier a few weeks ago. Now, this is something that I would have never bought. I proclaimed it to be junk before it even arrived. Guess what? I was sooo right. What a disappointing product this is!

The ads state that you can hear a pin drop from another room. Right. No sound is actually being amplified other than your own voice. Everything else is greatly distorted and just noise.

Aside from the fact that these don't work, they are also uncomfortable and rather bulky.

Don't waste your money! Please be careful when buying "as seen on tv" products. They tend to be cheaply made, overpriced and they don't work. They overcharge in shipping fees and they ship slowly. If you really have to have one of these products, wait a few months and they will be available at CVS or Walmart for cheaper price. Even better, purchase them off Ebay for half the price!

1 Comentário:

I am Harriet said...

A constant reminder of either too much rock and roll in my past or that I'm getting older or perhaps, both :)

Powered By Blogger

That's a Review! © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO