Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gran Torino

Well, I watched Gran Torino this week. This is greatly because my husband wanted to see it. Generally, it's not the type of movie I would go and see. I've never been a Clint Eastwood fan. He is a great actor, I'm just not into Eastwood flicks. I have yet to unwrap the Million Dollar Baby DVD that I have owned for a year. (One day I'll get around to watching it.)

Well, the movie started out slow (not boring, just slow) and I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. However, it didn't take long to grab my interest. Some of it was predictable but it kept me interested. The ending was a bit of a surprise and in the end I was glad that I had watched it.

Clint Eastwood was surely a star in this film. He gives you that "one person can make a difference" feeling. Not a movie I could watch over and over but absolutely a must see. The movie has already made top 250 on IMDB.com.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Powered By Blogger

That's a Review! © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO